Monday, December 28, 2009

I shampoo and condition my hair daily, should i be skipping days?

yeah, i shampoo and condition my


hair daily too but it's only


because my hair gets oily


fast. if your hair doesn't get oily


fast i would recommend washing your


hair every other day.I shampoo and condition my hair daily, should i be skipping days?
Depends on your hair type. If it's oily I would shampoo every day, condition every other. For dry hair I'd reverse it, shampoo every other day and condition every day. If your hair is pretty normal, Id wash and shampoo every other day. Unless your hair is very oily or you use a lot of hair product, you actually shouldn't wash every day.I shampoo and condition my hair daily, should i be skipping days?
yes if it's really thick otherwise if you wash your hair everyday then you'd get more split ends.
It depends on your hair type,not really enough info.You should try skipping days to keep in those natural oils.But if your hair gets oily and you're an active person then wash your hair every few days.You should contact a hairdresser,if you need more info.Hope this helps!
although I was mine daily, most hairstylists recommend waiting a day or two between washes otherwise it strips your hair of its natural oil. And its easier to style hair that has some oil in it then freshly cleaned. Just make sure that your shampoo and conditioner are mouisture enriched! :)
depends on what ur hairs like...some people wash there hair 3 times a week..some everyday...I think ul have to test both ways to see which way makes ur hair better
Haha, this is a topic that has many different answers. I have a sister who washes her hair once a week b/c her hair doesn't ever get oily... NEVER! This really frustrates me b/c mine gets dirty fast so I wash it every other day because its also dry at the same time (complicated, I know.).





Basically, if you have really oily hair, if at the end of the day when you brush a piece of hair back it looks greasy at the roots, you may need to wash it every day. If it doesn't get dirty fast, don't do more than every other day and maybe even less. The less you wash your hair the healthier it will be. !





Also, if you have shorter hair you will need to wash it more frequently than you would if you had long hair because the oil isn't being distributed amongst as much hair when you have a shorter cut.
Yes if you can because it is better for your hair not wash it every day. People freak out thinking it will look greasy etc if they don't wash it every day, but in fact by washing it frequently you stimulate the oil follicles in the hair to work harder so but washing less, they slow down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment