Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shampoo to use for daily heat damaged hair?

Joico K-Pak Reconstructor also Silk Results.Best shampoo to use for daily heat damaged hair?
I used to have damaged hair , right now its great. I just need to get rid of my bangs.





I use Head %26amp; Shoulders first because I want my hair clean of dandruff and anything else.





And then I use Vo5 Alberto , its very cheap 1 - 3 dollars. I get the pink one that says '; Volumizing '; , you can get whatever you want , but I get volumizing because I want my hair to be luscious , and silky.





Its fabulous. Who knew such cheap shampoos where so good.Best shampoo to use for daily heat damaged hair?
omygosh





use john frieda root awakenings





i had like fried hair


and after one use





my hair was so bouncy and light,


and it straightened even better than before





and it wasnt really damaged








:)
it will say on a bottle of shampoo to help with damage hair
Try the tressemme one for thernal recovery and the conditioner. They are really good and improved my GHD addicts hair

No comments:

Post a Comment