Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it recommended to wash oily hair after running, daily? With shampoo or just water? How Often?

I tend to run most days of the week and that's the reason why I shower and wash my hair daily. Currently using ';head and shoulders shampoo'; and I don't condition. I want to know, how to get my hair less oily in the morning when I wake up because I go gym, and i dont want to go with oily hair and I dont want to wake up %26gt; shower %26gt; run %26gt; shower. I heard that washing it everyday is bad for your hair in regards to natural oils etc.. Should I wash it daily? Is it okay just to rinse with water and blow dry it? Baby powder? What other techniques are there?Is it recommended to wash oily hair after running, daily? With shampoo or just water? How Often?
Try looking at the article on oily hair shampoo here. It got a lot of useful info:


http://skinhairandnailstips.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





If you have oily hair, it is ok to wash it everyday. Also the type of shampoo and the way you shampoo also matters. The article above also mentions on other remedy such as baby powder and dry shampoo.





Hope it helpsIs it recommended to wash oily hair after running, daily? With shampoo or just water? How Often?
You should always wash your hair after running. The sweat would clog the pores, making it even MORE oily and stringy-like.


You can try baby powder - Dab some into your hair, then brush it through.


Or, you can wet your hair before running and let it air dry. This way, the hair wont absorb the sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment