Thursday, December 24, 2009

A gentle shampoo that can be used daily?

Can anyone help me find a good shampoo, (drugstore brand please) that is gentle enough to use daily?


I can't wash my hair everyday, but i wanted to find something that i could use often that wouldn't cause dryness to my hair. I appreciate any help!! =)A gentle shampoo that can be used daily?
I would suggest Dove Moisturizing shampoo.


It's gentle, like most other Dove products, and it doesn't completely kill off your natural oils unlike some shampoos that are jampacked with chemicals.A gentle shampoo that can be used daily?
Organic Care Daily Shampoo
Suave. it's cheap and makes hair really soft.
aussie moist shampoo


dove moisturizing shampoo


organix shampoos (available at walgreens)
Johnsons baby shampoo
I would recommend head and shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo.


It has scalp care too.
Use any ayurvedic shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment