Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for naturally wavy hair that's straightened daily and is coloured?

I straighten my hair every day as it's naturally wavy and looks a mess if I don't. It can be quite dry so I only wash it every other day, I've been having it coloured since I was 17 (am 24 now). Til New Year 2005 it was dyed black (mistake!!!) but I got it corrected by my hairdresser so now it's blonde with brown streaks, but I know having that done has made my hair weaker.





What would be the best shampoo and conditioner to get to keep my hair soft and shiny rather than dry, as I want to continue straightening it and getting it coloured now I'm happy with the colour! I'm ok spending a bit. At the moment I'm using Aussie moisturising shampoo and conditioner and leave Wella System Professional Hydro Mask on once a week. Just after more suggestions for stuff I can use that's seriously moisturising and good for my hair...taWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for naturally wavy hair that's straightened daily and is coloured?
What you are using is good, you could also try products by Nexxus, they have a very good reconstructing conditioner and also a leave-in conditioner that's good for your hair. You might want to try leaving your hair wavy for awhile to get back its elasticity.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for naturally wavy hair that's straightened daily and is coloured?
i would recommend alterna caviar shampoo and conditioner and rapid repair spray. the spray should be applied to your hair before you flat iron to protect your hair from the heat and after to give luster. i use it throughout the day to revive my shine!!!
The best sh/cond I've found is VITA 5 C.P.R it has treatments, leave in light reconditioning spray (great to use before straightening etc) I could'nt live without it retail's for $50 aus per Litre FAB STUFF!!!
Ask your stylist about Pureology. This is a premium line targeted specifically for color treated hair. It's the most amazing stuff!


www.pureology.com
i have the same type of hair but mines prob a bit more curly. I use Johnson's baby shampoo and conditioner. Was in the shower once and it was the only one there so i had to and it made my hair really shiny and no frizz at all. Cos i don't like too much product on my hair cos' it's straightened daily and coloured loads.


I use heat defence spray by Toni And Guy when i straighten though to protect it.
i would recommend you try FUDGE shampoo and conditioner...and FUDGE DYNAMITE treatment once a week....ive been colouring my hair for...wow...15 years.....didnt realise that until now.....and i have used fudge and alternated with PPS for coloured hair and my hair is great...i also straighten my hair with an iron twice a week. Fudge is fantastic and smells great.....just like fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment