Monday, December 28, 2009

Im 16 and losing hairI feel crazy I shampoo daily b/c my scalp is oily but i mean--cmon have u evr hrd of 16 y

If you are a guy - it maybe premature balding. You have lots of options.





If you are a chick, it maybe stress or even hormone changes. When pregnant you lose an incredible amount of hair. My youngest is almost 3, and I am still losing a bunch of hair everyday. It's normal and I'm not bald - actually my hair is thicker because it has so many different lengths.Im 16 and losing hairI feel crazy I shampoo daily b/c my scalp is oily but i mean--cmon have u evr hrd of 16 y
my brother started loosing hair when he was 16, now he is 21 and he has a little bald spotIm 16 and losing hairI feel crazy I shampoo daily b/c my scalp is oily but i mean--cmon have u evr hrd of 16 y
you might have a thyroid problem. yes i have heard of people losing hair at 16 my sis did and she has a thyroid prob. go to the doctor.they can help.


ps. try a diffrent shampoo
Could be the drug use. I hear it affects your ability to type a sentence correctly too.
tell doc or use diff shampoo or conditioner
Get shampoo for oily hair and don't wash your hair daily. Removing all the natural oils every day isn't good for your hair. When I was a kid nobody shampooed every day. When the shampoo companies convinced us all that we needed to, that's when they added conditioners to the market. They were to replace the natural oils we were losing. I started losing a lot of hair about four years ago. I was literally scooping it out of the bathtub by the handfuls. Pretty scary. I heard someone on the radio talking about how we damage our hair from too much shampooing. I started skipping a day and I lose a lot less hair. If I can stand it, I go three days. I'm not tossing a handful of hair in the trash on a daily basis anymore.
Dude, me hair falls out too. If you are a guy, you might want to try switching to a gentle, baby shampoo. It works!
Some shampoos contain panthenon, which is a wax based ingredient in alot of shampoos. It will also suffocate your hair follicles and cause hair loss. Switch to a shampoo that doesn't contain panthenon.
You could be suffering from alopecia!


It can happen at any age and is caused by many things like stress, depression or even a non-related illness that manifests itself this way.


Go to your doctor and get some professional advice,
I havent heard of that. but ive heard of 14 year olds going grey
It is natural to lose hair - you lose hundreds per day. But if you are experiencing a noticeable difference in your hairline or the thickness of your hair, maybe you should talk to your doctor. They may be able to tell you what the cause of your problem is - it could be genetic, it could be the shampoo you are using, or it could just be a phase that will go away on its own.
A friend of mine started to go bald at 18, but it did run in his family!


He wore a lot of hats and shaved his head and just learnt to live with it!!!
Your inability to type a coherent sentence is causing your hair to fall out.
i think you better avoid food with high MSG or salt content. hope it helps!! and dont scrub your scalp too hard when u wash your hair! just massage it gently..

No comments:

Post a Comment