Monday, December 28, 2009

I use KMS brand Daily Fixx shampoo and conditioner. KMS just switched the whole brand to KMS-California.?

I can't find the products that I use, so now I need to get a new brand of shampoos and conditioners. I have mid-long, dirty blonde light-brown hair that is wavy, more curly than straight- I love my hair curly. I am a swimmer, so I also need products that stop build-up and chlorine. any ideas????????I use KMS brand Daily Fixx shampoo and conditioner. KMS just switched the whole brand to KMS-California.?
ooo.. i know EXACTLY what kind of hair you have. mine. lol. i had to try everything to get to the right shampoo i have now. pantene. my hair is so soft and healthy that when i go to get it cut.. or straightened for a change.. the girl just plays with my hair for about ten minutes telling my how soft and healthy it is. hope you try it. dont use the shampoo and conditoner in one.. use them seperate and then ocassionally put in leave in conditioner in the day like a mouse.. let your curls and body control it and go.. it feels a bit creamy if you put to much, but it's making your hair super soft. .. good luck.I use KMS brand Daily Fixx shampoo and conditioner. KMS just switched the whole brand to KMS-California.?
Oh my gash you should really shave youre head!!! i mean come on... paris is doing it... and like britney... all the fab peaple are like doing it... so like tatally do it!!! Oh mg gash!

No comments:

Post a Comment