Monday, December 28, 2009

We can use both shampoo and conditioner daily?

I just need to clearfy that, using both shapmoo and hair conditioner daily will not effect your hair. Like hair loss or hair vanishing... Using both shapmoo and hair conditioner together on daily bases will not harm your hairs...??? By the way i'm using products of ';GARNIER';We can use both shampoo and conditioner daily?
yes! you can!We can use both shampoo and conditioner daily?
You're not going to believe this but I read somewhere that we shouldn't wash our hair with shampoo more than twice a week! I asked my hairdresser about it and two of them said that that was correct. But they said that just getting it thoroughly wet on the other days is sufficient to keep hair looking and feeling clean.





Using conditioner every time you shampoo isn't going to hurt your hair even if you continue to wash it daily.





If you see a hairdresser ask about what I said. It would be interesting for you to see what kind of answer you'll get.
mom used to be a hairdresser, and she said, to shampoo every day if you take a shower, but not if you don't have too. do NOT conditon you're hair everyday, it will look very grasy after a week of washing!
No way, so many people use shampoo and conditioner. I prefer not to use 2 in 1 because separate shampoos and conditioners make my hair so much softer, and they shouldn't cause your hair to fall out.
i have allways shampooed and conditioned my hair


every night before bed!


help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
M also using the shampoo and conditioner 2in1 is it effect our hair???
base on my experience i always use shampoo and conditioner and it doesn't affect my hair
Of course it won't harm your hair;
yes u can.......

No comments:

Post a Comment