Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a high quality daily shampoo for oily hair?

i have very fine hair that is relatively thick, which means i have a lot of it. i feel blessed to have this kind of hair because it is very straight and silky smooth, with enough thickness to not look flat or limp. i know a lot of girls have to use all kinds of products and tools to get this kind of look...





but... i have a huge problem. ever since i was a little kid i have had very oily skin, and my scalp is so oily that my hair has to be washed absolutely every day. every morning i wake up with disgustingly dirty looking hair so i have to get up early to wash it before work. i exercise almost every day and i sweat a lot on my face and neck which only makes my problem worse. when my hair is fresh and clean it is very soft and healthy looking because of all of the natural oils, but it only takes half a day for it to start looking greasy again...





i love my hair, but i hate my oily scalp! i am trying to find a deep cleansing shampoo that will keep my hair fresh all day long, but is gentle enough to not irritate my scalp, which is also kind of sensitive. i am thinking of skipping conditioner altogether, at least while the weather is still hot, and just spending the extra bucks on a high quality shampoo that will help me with this problem. does anyone have any suggestions or advice?





i have tried a lot of the usual trendy brands of hair care and they have never worked for me. right now i am using herbal essenses ';drama clean';, but it doesn't work that well... and i hate the smell... i used paul mitchel tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner last summer, and it worked really well for my hair, but it really irritated my scalp and made it very dry, red, and itchy. what else would be similar to this, but more gentle on my skin?What is a high quality daily shampoo for oily hair?
I have super oily hair that has to be washed daily, too.





I went to my local salon and talked to the woman who worked there and she recommended Joico - Silk Result. They have it for all hair types. I buy thick-course hair, but they have fine hair as well. It has really controlled my oily hair and I can wake up the next day without it being an oily mess.





The shampoo is about $30 a bottle. I also use the conditioner but only put it on my ends. Never put conditioner towards the roots of your hair if you have oily hair.





Check out www.joico.com





Do not buy the cheap drugstore shampoos such as Suave, Herbal Essences, Infusium 23! They will only do your hair more damage. The only one that works somewhat well is Dove - Beautifully clean.





Hope this helps!!!





(Also, if you spritz your roots with hair spray the alcohol will absorb the oil)What is a high quality daily shampoo for oily hair?
well put baby powder on your scalp like massage little bby little of it into your hair do it on days that ur clean and dont have to wash ur hair every day just massage it into ur hair hope that helps does for me :D :)
try aussie its like 2 bucks a normal bottle and 4 for a big bottle





xoxo kimberly
Honestly, the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used is from Infusium 23. I've tried a bunch of others, from the Suave cheap to the salon expensive brands (ER from Crede is $70 per bottle). Infusium 23 in Moisturizing smells good and my hair always looks and feels fantastic. I also wash my hair every day and I have really healthy hair.





Good luck!!
well... maybe you should try Pantene and with your current shampoo you should scrub really HARD but with your fingers not your nails and if you want a gentle one try johnson's baby shampoo! they smell great!!! so you might wanna try that and make sure you use lot's of water the oil might not be your hair maybe it is your left over condition or a hair product you use so yeah rinse really good and use lot's of hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment