Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it ok to shampoo and condition my hair daily?

I'm 15, and my bangs get kind of greasy if I skip washing my hair for a day..but I've heard that washing your hair everyday isn't great for your hair. Soo is it ok or what?Is it ok to shampoo and condition my hair daily?
i think its ok. maybe just skip one day a week.Is it ok to shampoo and condition my hair daily?
Well it all depends on your hair type, if it looks greasy odds are it is. Shampoo your hair everyday, if you feel like it's too much wash it twice every time your in the shower, and just do it every other day. As for conditioning. That isn't as bad for your hair. Try to do it every other day as well, or every two day, but if it feels tangly put the conditioner in for 5-10 min then rinse it out, this should create a smoother and silkyer look. If the next day it's tangly out of the shower because you didn't condition it, try a de-tangling spray, that smells good, that way your good to go.
Absolutly not. If oyu wash i constantly you can strip hair of its natural oils and can cause your hair to fall out.
it is ok to wash your hair every single day of the week...





but if you are worried about damaging it, put conditioner on the ends of your hair and before you shampoo, rinse everything out, and then condition
daily? its ok don't worry =], but not (one day) you wash it for two or three times,


you may have hair fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment