Monday, December 28, 2009

On Pantene hair thickening shampoo, it says ';use daily.'; Can you actually wash your hair that often??

And would it only work if you used it everyday? because I've been using it once a week for the past 8 months and it hasn't helped my hair any... My hair used to be so pretty, but it's half as thick as it used to be now, so i'm really desperate.. please help! On Pantene hair thickening shampoo, it says ';use daily.'; Can you actually wash your hair that often??
i wash my hair everday during weekdays and during the weekends i dont wash them. its healthy thoughOn Pantene hair thickening shampoo, it says ';use daily.'; Can you actually wash your hair that often??
I always wash my hair every day..although maybe it's just because my hair is naturally greasy.





I've never actually used Pantene hair thickening shampoo but if the directions say to use it daily you probably should. Washing your hair every day won't hurt it.
It will dry out your hair if you shampoo everyday unless you have naturally oily hair. It strips your hair of the natural oils and to tell the honest truth about Pantene, it only puts a coating on the hair instead of penetrating into the hair.
You can wash your hair as many times as you want, but washing it daily gets rid of your hairs natural oils so if you start to wash it everyday you have to continue to.
i dont think so i think they just say that on the commercial. because someone once told me if you wash your hair everyday it can dry hair. because it will take away the natural oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment