Monday, December 28, 2009

I have to wash my hair daily, because I use mousse or gel , what is the gentlest shampoo/conditioner to use?

I have to use either mousse or gel in my hair everyday because my hair gets really frizzy otherwise and I know washing everyday probably makes it worse, but I have to wash it.I have to wash my hair daily, because I use mousse or gel , what is the gentlest shampoo/conditioner to use?
I like Dove. It removes buildup without drying out or adding more buildup. I also try not to wash my hair with the same kind of shampoo/conditioner every time for fear that my hair will ';get used to'; that kind and get greasy. Try different kinds and figure out what works best for you.I have to wash my hair daily, because I use mousse or gel , what is the gentlest shampoo/conditioner to use?
dove is the best pantee makes your hair fall out trust me they use chlorine in their products
i use Pantene as well..
I use mousse %26amp; gel everyday, too. I like pantene pro-v, but i'm not sure if it's so gentle or not...just gotta try things out!
Try baby shampoo, it has to be super gentle and it will make your hair soft too.
the best shampoo to use which is not very expensive, is a salon shampoo by Charles Worthington called Q%26amp;A Sensitive - it is available in America and around the world......Sensitive would be the one for you.....I use the Results Moisture Healer, but I've just found it to be the best value for money brand - that actually brings results......
I use Pantene Clarifying. Its really gentle,and its not heavy.
Try Ojon.You can find it on QVC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment