Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I use Shampoo daily?

I exercise everyday therefore, I have to shower everyday. But, people have told me not to use shampoo daily because its not good for my hair, but I'm all sweaty after my workouts. What should I do? Should I use shampoo everyday or not?Should I use Shampoo daily?
you should use dandruff shampoo and use less than you usually would i work out every day also and i feel the same way i use clarifying shampoo every day along w/ conditioner and my hair is always silky and freshShould I use Shampoo daily?
no... you can just rinse your hair with hot water... your hair needs it natural oils.. wash it every other day... i have the same problem..
you should not use shampoo daily as this tends to dry out all the moisture from the hair . If you sweat alot maybe you should try a dry shampoo to cleanse and sooth your scalp.
hi....I think it depends on 1%26gt; your hair type 2%26gt; the shampoo type......you know I have the same thing, here where I live is very hot and everyday I do sports, so I get sweaty, and I use shampoo most the time....I mean once daily......but again it depends on your hair type.......have a nice day....
If your hair gets oily, shampoo daily. Or if you work out, same thing.


Try head and shoulders for dandruff. Be sure it's 2 in 1 though.
Its good that u exercise daily.Everyone gets Sweat especially the hair become all sweaty,sticky n starts stinking.So you can use Shampoo but put oil on your hair for atleast half an hour and dont use harsh shampoo.





goodluck.
no not at all try using hot oil once a week and dont wash your hair every day..its so unhealthy for your hair
I wounld shampoo after exercising everyday. I believe Prell makes a shampoo for people who shampoo hair more than 1x a day. It will not dry out your hair. Hope this helps!
no rinse it hot water


cause if you shampoo it every day your hair gets dandriff
yes, you can. just use a small amount of shampoo diluted in water or better yet use baby shampoo
no
definitely...i do it everyday whether i work out or not...get a shampoo thats for your hairtype and make sure its says its ok for daily use
You should use a clairfying shampoo everyday to cleanse your hair of the sweat %26amp; everyday dirt that it accumilates. Try Suave daily cleansing shampoo.
no,,,u need 2 oil ur hair,,,,,,,,,dont shampoo....or do wahtever u feel like,,


'


Bye
It is like using soap but use it moderately!
Use a gentle shampoo, and dilute it with water before you put it in your hair -- it's better for your hair.
I say yes. Otherwise, its just gross. Don't go overboard with the shiat- just use a little bit, and find a shampoo ';gentle enough for everyday use';.





Clean yourself woman!
You should shampoo your hair daily if you perspire a lot. It's personal hygiene and you wouldn't wanna smell especially in this humid weather in Singapore.
I have oily hair and also doing exercise every day.But feel no problem from shampooing daily.I am using REJOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment