Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can i use my shampoo daily bacause anyone told me that it could be harmful for your hair?

Awnser my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgRz9mrLe5A.4V1cN4uuRtXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090312074225AAaF0wqCan i use my shampoo daily bacause anyone told me that it could be harmful for your hair?
ur hair will fall out more. and will also dry out faster because ur losing the natural oils of ur scalp. its way better to shampoo once in 2 days. if u have curly hair, wash as few times a week as possible.Can i use my shampoo daily bacause anyone told me that it could be harmful for your hair?
I shampoo my hair every day and have done it for 22 years like that..... I use conditioner every other day. My hair is not dry though, so if I go without washing it, even if I use water, it still looks oily and gross! I am a swimmer also, so I have to shampoo it in order to get the chemicals out.
It's best not to wash your hair everyday because your scalp contains natural oils that do your hair some good and aid it in keeping it healthy. If you must wash it very often, then you should like every 3-4 days. If not, then you should at least once a week.
shampoo your hair everyday??


i shampoo every other day.


cuz if you do it everyday than it will be weird and stuff...
some shampoo is mild enough that you can shampoo every day.
You'll just have dry hair


Sometimes i even leave my hair, not eve a few other days, but a week, because of the oils.. it doesn't get ';greasy';, i don't do that much sport anyway.. And it's better because of the oils,


I still wash though..


Shampooing everyday, Who could be bothered -- LOL
No, it will strip off all the natural oils your hair and scalp need.


Shampoo every other day but condition it every day to leave it feeling soft and healthy.
use it alternatively and always apply oil b4 washing your hair....keep oil overnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment