Thursday, December 24, 2009

OK people, when it comes to your hair: Do you shampoo daily or in daily intervals???

This was a poll I started with all of my friends and I thought I would open it up to the Yahoo community -- Peace.OK people, when it comes to your hair: Do you shampoo daily or in daily intervals???
Thank you for asking. I hope you get a wide variety of responses, especially since with Black people, washing the hair on a regular basis can stip the hair of its natural oils and in Whites, I know it's usually a daily basis because of the amount of oil. I am excited to answer this question. For the most part, I wash my hair twice a week. I usually keep it cut short and use a texturizer on it to help curl the natural hair and keep it shiny and moist. The longer my hair grows, I have to take another approach. The texturizer won't continue to work because it will make my hair 'straight' when I want it to 'curl'. I use shampoo (Motions products) and conditioner. Sometimes for my hair to have the curl pattern that I like, I will keep the conditioner on my hair and let the air 'dry' it. It will wave and curl just right. Thanks again for asking. I think this question was good because it helps us to know about each other a little more 'intimate'. You know, 'questions that we were hesitant about asking'. One loveOK people, when it comes to your hair: Do you shampoo daily or in daily intervals???
i shampoo 2 times a week wed and sun if i wash it too much i lose hair
I aim for once a week, washing daily dries it out. Sometimes more often if I have used a lot of styling products or if I have really overdone it outside.
I definately shampoo my hair everyday. If I sweat from the gym, I wash it again....
Daily Intervals.....no only can washing daily damage your hair but it can also cause dandrif
everyday
Everyday.
I wash my hair every day. I never used to, but once i started if i took a day off my hair would turn into a greese pit. So i have to wash every day.
Normally I shampoo every other day. Sometimes more
well its says that men should shampoo thier hair twice a week and women once in two weeks!!
I shampoo every day. My hair is too oily to wait. I think it depends on your hair type.
Umm, I personally tend to wash my hair everyday. I think it is disgusting if you don't.
everyday or else my hair feels dirty
daily
Every single day of my life. :o]
I wash my hair everyday! It's been a habit since I was really young.
i shampoo everyday, but every-other day i use conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment