Thursday, December 24, 2009

My hair is losing, i shampoo my hair daily to keep my scalp clean and has short hair (3 to 4 mm)?

genetically my father and grand parents are having bladness but none of them started losing at my age,(26)., i also apply oil on hair sometimes and takes bathe twice daily,has it do something with diet?any home remedies to stop hair loss,please helpMy hair is losing, i shampoo my hair daily to keep my scalp clean and has short hair (3 to 4 mm)?
Genetics playa huge role in hair loss. Each individual loses their hair at diffent times in life. Meaning if your grandfather lost his at 42 that doesn't mean that you won't lose yours until your 42. Your diet could play a role but it would take a drastic change in your diet or eating habits to cause hair loss.


There are only two proven (and by proven I mean scientifically studied in labs with control groups) chemicals that work to slow or stop hair loss. Minoxidil(Rogaine) and Finasteride(Propecia/Proscar) are the two out there on the market that are FDA approved. People have had great results from both, but I personally like to use propecia. I have used rogaine but didn't like using the topical on my head before I went to bed because it would get on my pillow and then on my face from there. Not a huge issue but propecia comes in the form of a pill and is much easier to take. It should be noted that both of these only are proven to help with the crown area of the scalp and not the temple regions. Hope that Helps!My hair is losing, i shampoo my hair daily to keep my scalp clean and has short hair (3 to 4 mm)?
Nothing about shampooing everyday is good for your hair. Genetics probably have a huge part to play in this, and age really in that case has nothing to do with it. But try to only shampoo every other day (the residue and soap from shampoo [especially if not properly washed out] can build up on your hair and actually make it appear oilier and dirtier then before, which is unhealthy for your hair. Otherwise, there are some great hair products out there, but as for home remedies i don't think there is much you can do. Try Ask Jeeves, he might know a thing or to, or if the problem worsens, consult a physician.


Good luck
There isn't really that much you can do, you can massage your scalp to stimulate the hair follicles, and there are a few remedies you can buy that apparently stimulate the hair follicles into producing more hair, but to be honest I wouldn't believe these calms.





Male Pattern Baldness is so common, if there was a cure someone would be extremely rich by now.
try Nioxine, it helps (shampoo and conditioner). It is on sale in the mall and in walmart.
How to Take Care of Dry and Oily Hair


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Hair Growth Vitamins


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment