Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats your favorite daily shampoo?

lol all of the above :) i switch every month to a new brandWhats your favorite daily shampoo?
Just so you girls know, Herbal Essences is horrible for your hair. But hey, it's your head you're putting it on. Anyway... You shouldn't actually wash your hair daily because that strips the natural oils from your head, leaving your hair and dry and brittle in the long run. But when I do wash my hair (don't think I'm unhygienic just because I don't take showers every day, haha), I use John Frieda.





Cheers,


- ClaireWhats your favorite daily shampoo?
herbal essence hello hydration. It smells great and makes my hair feel softer! I also like matrix biolage products, although I haven't tried their shampoo, only conditioner and reconstructing treatment because it is expensive.
Redken for men - Mint Clean Shampoo!
I love Aussie it really works!


the shampoo and conditer come in giant pump-able containers
BioSilk Its not that expenxive and it works wonders. (its like 12 or 13 bucks)
I love Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences
my favorite is herbal essences.
loreal elvive nutri gloss the pink one lol
tresame wo la la





idk how to spell

No comments:

Post a Comment