Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo (that removes chlorine) good for daily-use?

I'm looking for a shampoo good enough for daily-use (I go swimming everyday).


I want something that will get the chlorine out of my hair.





Thanks.Shampoo (that removes chlorine) good for daily-use?
This shampoo works really well!


I used to use it when i swam everyday and it kept my hair in good shape.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/swimmer-shamp鈥?/a>Shampoo (that removes chlorine) good for daily-use?
i used to swim everyday when i lived in london, i used to use this one


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>





they also have a masque that you can put on before swimming to stop the hair abosrbing the chlorine, it smells gorgeous too! they have leave in conditioners etc to and it works. my hairdresser couldnt believe how good a condition my hair was in despite swimming so often.
are you looking for something that is around $15-$22? i use the biologe shampoos and it works well for me! you can get them in hair salons, ulta, or even target
Try Dove shampoos. They are the best at getting the chlorine and its smell out. :)
Boots-Sun Swim %26amp; Gym.Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment