Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies: What Shampoo/Conditioner do you use on a daily basis?

I use suave products or garnier fructisLadies: What Shampoo/Conditioner do you use on a daily basis?
garnier fructis sleek and shine and sometimes length and strength.Ladies: What Shampoo/Conditioner do you use on a daily basis?
i use kiehl's olive fruit oil shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/hair/olive鈥?/a>


http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/hair/olive鈥?/a>
I use tres'eme shampoo n conditioner it works amazing for any type of hair (straight,frizzy etc). I shampoo every day and condition every other day. The shampoo I dont leave in my hair for to long just a reg wash then I rinse it out with semi-cold water the hot water actually damages ur hair. Then when u condition it leave it in ur hair for about 2-3 mins. What I do is I get in the shower wet my hair then shampoo n condition it first then while im showering I keep the conditioner in my hair through the shower b4 I get out then I just rinse it out. The longer its in ur hair the better n the most u will get out the product. also try not to use styling products it kills ur hair n blowdryin to. hope this helps bye
PANTIENNE I USE IT EVERY DAY
I was my hair every 2 weeks. I guess this question is directed to people other than African Americans.
well i use john frieda's line of products- they are great!!!





u really shouldn't shampoo ur hair on a daily basis unless ur hair and scalp are very oily. to do so, strips ur hair and scalp from all it's natural oils.
i use suave Sleek Condition %26amp;%26amp; i buy the shampoo and the sleek non frizzy cream....
I use Garnier Fructis. =]
i dont know what shampoo/conditioner i use cause i go to the beauty shop every saturday with my cousin it's called Rhonda's
The Body Shop's Honey Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner





They work well for dry/damaged and chemically treated hair. Because the shampoo is specifically targeted to treat dry/damaged hair you can shampoo daily and your hair remains well-nourished and healthy. They make your hair smell really nice too.
Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine. i love it. amazing. and it smells so good.
I use this all natural aloe shampoo from www.affordablenaturallife.com


I keeps my hair from getting nasty from swimming and sun. It also helps with the buildups with hair products.
aussie,it smells sooo good :D
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!!!





Check it out!


http://www.organixhair.com/


.
Garneir Fructis Sleek and Shine


It works great! It keeps it from being greasy but, not dry either...
Herbal Essences- Color Me Happy ( I have highlights and lowlights)
I use Herbal Essences Body Envy.....it makes my hair so shiny, soft and full of life!
I have to alternate mine, because i've got graves disease and my hair is falling out and it's really dry - but i use the same one for a few weeks before i have to alternate


I use


Aussie shampoo/ conditoner and thier 3 minute mircle conditioner





Infusium 23 shampoo/ conditioner and leave in spray conditioner





along with Dove Shampoo/ conditioner


most of mine are for deep condtion because my hair is brittle, and falls out so much
i use Garnier Fructis too, i like it a lot- i use to use Pantene but then i heard that they actually have glue in the product- thats why it turns out so great but its actually bad for ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment