Monday, December 28, 2009

Washing your hair daily. Does washing the hair with shampoo daily makes your hair thin or loose my hair?

I do workout 5 days a week for nearly 1hr. My concern is during the workout one sweats a lot and a lot of salts and toxins are


released along with the sweat. Now my concern is my hair which are shoulder length and medium in thickness and a combination skin get soaked and wet with the sweat, once they dry up its really harsh and dry and some times greasy. The sweat does seem to spoil my hair. And if I dont wash my hair after workout, I dont like the smell of hair (which is sweaty).





Because of this I need to wash my hair daily. I use Sauve shampoo (Aloevera and waterlilly) to wash my hair. I dont use conditioner. I dont use oil for my hair.





My questions are:





1) If I wash my hair daily with shampoo, will it make my hair thin? I mean, does my hair fall off if I shampoo it daily?





2) If I wash my hair daily with shampoo, Will it make my scalp more dry and loose my hair?





3) Can I wash my hair daily?





Please respond to all my questions and suggest me with some tips.





Thanks.Washing your hair daily. Does washing the hair with shampoo daily makes your hair thin or loose my hair?
it is bad for your hair if you wash it everyday with only shampoo. your scalp maked natural oils which keeps your hair from drying out, so if you wash it every day, it can make your hair more brittle.


try using any type of shampoo that says Moisturizing or Daily Use. you sould even try using a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner to help. =]Washing your hair daily. Does washing the hair with shampoo daily makes your hair thin or loose my hair?
i have been asking the same question.. and you know what they told me?


they say that if you wash your hair daily you lose it more quickly, so i wash it every 2 days,.. there are ctually lots of ways to take care of your hair and to make the roots stronger... i have been looking in the internet, and all the things i found seem to be working.


of course, naturally, if you are using products, and stuff, even if it says is natural, is not.


btw;skin,nails,and hair, are a reflection of what you eat.consider that as a fact.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment