Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best DAILY shampoo with a GOOD scent?

I loveee gardien fustic...it makes my hair shinny and smooth and i love it!!!








p.s. it smellsss deeeliiisssWhat is the best DAILY shampoo with a GOOD scent?
i like vo5What is the best DAILY shampoo with a GOOD scent?
Loreal VIVE, my hairdresser recommended it to me, and it makes my hair SO soft! It also smells so good. I love it x]


its also cheap!
VS so sexy shampoo!
i like herbal essences. (the new one) they come with various scents and i love them! so does my mom. she is all about scents. u know the artificial watermelon smell? she can't stand that smell and she loves the herbal essences scents. try it... u'll love it too! hope this helps!
';sorry, but i'm not sure about many shampoo scent's ? finesse is okay, i'd say if you go into a drugstore you'd know that best ? from alan tiger . ';
Head %26amp; Shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment