Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you shampoo daily?

How do you feel about either doing it daily or not? Have you tried alternatives like skipping a day, and what did you think of it?Do you shampoo daily?
i shampoo everydayDo you shampoo daily?
yes, i shampoo everyday on weekdays!


On holidays or vacations, i don't find it necessary!


My hair doesn't get oily if i don't wash it but i have 3 hours of practice so my hair gets gross


lol
I sometimes shampoo my hair daily but that's during the summer when my hair is really oily but during the winter and other seasons, every other day.
no. it dries my hair out and like the person above me said the natural oils help your hair to be healthy and shiny! my hair never looks greasy so dont worry about that :)
Its not good to wash hair everyday unless it is actually dirty.
yeah i shampoo every day :D
I shampoo every other day, because i hear that if you shampoo too often, it takes out the natural oils in your hair that keep your hair healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment