Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should we use shampoos daily?

Yes especially in the summer.......Should we use shampoos daily?
NO !! i asked my doctor the same thing. the answer is no. you hair creates a special, protective substance, which should not be washed away daily. it is recommended to wash your hair once every 2 or 3 days.





I have also read about this on special hairstyling sites. It`s known as a common mistake .Should we use shampoos daily?
It depends on the kind of hair you have. Some hair stylists say that if you have thin hair you can wash it 3 to 4 times a week .They say that when you use conditioner evryday it becomes very fragile and breaks easily. If you have greasy thick hair you should do it every day.It also depends on the weather.In the summer when you sweat a lot and you are outside a lot you should wash it evryday
I try and just rinse it when I don't. I might go two days without using shampoo. I'm not sure, but it seems like your hair probably needs some of the oils you produce.
I heard that you should shampoo every other day, but if you want to do it every day, go for a shampoo that isn't a solid colour. (It should be clear/see through)
Only certain people must shampoo their hair daily due to the build-up of scalp fungus.
Not every day- maybe 3 times a week or every other day. =]
I don't believe so.


I have heard that even if your hair tends to be oily over washing it can cause more oil to be produced.
depends on how your body reacts to it





my hair grows faster when i wash it everyday compared to washing it every few days





but others obtain oily hair from not washing,so they have to clean it often...





so the answer to this question is going to vary because every one is different
You should only use shampoos if your hair is dirty, but if you just want it to smell nice and be smooth you should just use conditioner.
Yes. It keeps your hair clean and looking great!
i do
i tried doing it daily...but i think it makes our hair dry...





now i do 3-4 times a week...n dats good
Nope. Unless you have very oily hair or use extreme styling products daily hairwashing is actually bad for the hair.
No! ... It will eventually dry out your hair. Most White women use it daily but most other races do not. It's not necessary unless you are going to be sweating alot and have no other choice to clean your hair. If not, one a week or once every 2 weeks is more than enough if you do not put chemicals in your hair every day!
Depends on your hair type and also the shampoo type.
Depends on your shampoo! If u do use T/GEL it's OK to use every day! It's not bad for u conterside it's very good! try it I use it!
no it would end up sdrying out your hair that's not good um..every other day should be fine i was fine every week
I don't, I shampoo my hair roughly 2-3 times a week. If I shampoo it every day, it gets dry and frizzy.





I have somewhat curly hair. Following the advice given in the book ';Curly Girl';, I have cut down on shampooing. The book's author has actually gone all the way to skip shampoo entirely and only rinse and use conditioner, I haven't been able to bring myself to go completely without shampoo though.


http://www.amazon.com/Curly-Girl-Lorrain鈥?/a>
duh
NO! it is very unhealthy for our hair. 3 times a week is the MAXIMUM number of times to shampoo, while still keeping your hair healthy....


good luck!
i use it every other day............
no, every other day or even every 2 days. Unless you have really oily hair. Shampooing it everyday will dry it out. You can condition every day though.
yes especially if we work outside

No comments:

Post a Comment