Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shampooing daily?

do you wash your hair daily, if so do you just put the shampoo on the scalp or all over your head as well? If you don't wash your hair daily, what do you do to get all the tangles out?Shampooing daily?
i wash my hair every other day to keep some of the natural oils in it so it wont be all dry. my hair is thick so when i leave it curly i have to shower the next day otherwise it will be tangly but if i wear it straight then i just brush it.Shampooing daily?
I wash my hair daily in summer, but in winter I wash it every other day. I thoroughly shampoo my hair and scalp ( i have long hair), but conditioning is really important as otherwise the hair becomes really dry. I leave the conditioner for at least three minutes and btw, i only use the conditioner on the ends and nowhere near the scalp. Still if my hair is dry for some reason I use leave on conditioner which keeps it smooth.
To tell you the truth, I don't shampoo my hair daily. I usually do it every other day. When it is all tangled, I use detangler sprays that you can find at Target, Walmart, KMart, etc.
I wash my hair daily. I put the shampoo on my hand then run it through my hair, starting at my scalp and then down to the ends.
i wash my hair daily..i put shampoo in my hand and then spread it all over my hair
i wash my hair daily but my hair gets really greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment